You are warmly invited to join FRIENDS OF KISIIZI DAY
on 29th October 2022 from 10.30am – 4.30pm
Brookside Church, Earley, Reading, RG6 7HG
Ian and Hanna Spillman have now returned to the UK from their roles in Kisiizi and are organising this years ‘Friends day’ as coordinators of Friends of Kisiizi.
After 2 years of having to hold zoom meetings due to the pandemic, we are delighted to be able to meet face to face again in Reading and do hope many Friends of Kisiizi will be able to join us.
We are also scoping out if it is possible to live stream the main sessions to allow many friends to join us on-line. We will update the website www.kisiizihospital.org.ug with details.
The programme will include presentations and video clips from Kisiizi to update Friends on progress and news of plans for the future. Enjoy meeting other friends of Kisiizi, share in prayers for the staff and different ministries of Kisiizi and be inspired!
- There is no fee to attend
- Please bring a packed lunch, we will provide tea and coffee
- Nearest station is Earley. Free parking available at Brookside.
- Arrive from 10am, programme starts 10.30am
- Lunch from 1pm – 2.15pm, afternoon session runs to 4.30pm