Kisiizi Partners supports Christian hospitals in developing countries by:
* Providing general financial support for staff wages.
* Supplementing wages of key staff – helps retain key and experienced staff members.
* Funding a package of essential provisions for staff – including rice, flour, sugar, cooking oil and soap.
* Funding postgraduate training of nurses, midwives and other staff.
* Funding orphan student nurses in training.
* Supporting the purchase of essential hospital equipment and medicines.
* Equipping wards.
* Funding the building of staff accomodation.